Sunday, March 9, 2008

noelle

Paul, Noelle is writing to Wally again begging him back. I overheard her on the phone. She said the break up was my fault because she wanted to please me and Wally. She told him she has changed. She thinks she is going to heaven. She also does not believe the Charles Capps tapes of the end times. (I sent you the last tape of the PM series today). I just started praising the Lord last night and praying. I closed my door and didn't address anything with her. I felt SICK. I asked the Lord to interceed with the letter. I gave her back to the Lord. He knows the outcome. Will you supplicate in this with me. Maria said she would. Noelle said she is unhappy without Wally. She said if she believed the world as we know it was to end in 2 years, she would marry Wally. (Like he asked her) She said he did last fall. Who knows??? I still feel sick about this. My daughters are NOT walking with the Lord. Going to bars and such, what a waste. Well keep me in prayer too. I love you. GerriSue

No comments: