Friday, March 21, 2008

angelina

-------ANGELINA-------

Angelina works the breakfast bar
in downtown San-Jose
where i stop in each morning
for the first cup of the day

and if she's got the time
she'll come and sit and talk with me
toss her hair and smile
that Mexiconia way

Angelina--Ballerina--Latenia
a lonely night is a bitter cold past
for a young man who's growing old fast

Angelina--Ballerina---Latenia
when we lock eyes
do you see what i see
Angelina do you ever think
about you and me

Wasn't i a sailor
and haven't i seen the world
yes i have but that don't compare
to if you were my girl

and i could tell you all the stories
except the one that's in my heart
about the man who fell in love with you
and i played the leading part

Angelina--Ballerina--Latintenia
when we lock eyes
do you see what i see
Angelena do you ever think about you and me

And N00000000
I rarely do the things
that i should do
but i would for you

And though
I used to think -----------I was the only one
take it on the run

Angelina works the breakfast bar Angelina--Ballerina--Latentina
in downtown San-Jose when we lock eyes do you see what i see
where i stop in each morning Angelina do you ever think--about
for the first cup of the day You and Me-----------

and if she's got the time Angelina--Ballerina--Latentina
she'll come and sit and talk with me when we lock eyes do you see what i see
toss her hair and smile Angelina so you ever think--about --
that Mexiconia way You and me-------
cprtPST*O-------------5-86

No comments: