Monday, March 31, 2008

Lord its been a desert


Lord it's been a desert
that i would never cross
like a ship out on an ocean
who's mast and sail were lost

But when you touched my soul
well those feelings came alive
like right before a storm
when lightening breaks the sky

It's gona a rain rain rain
on down
It's gona a rain rain rain
on down

Early in the morning
with your spirit pouring down
I think of you and i'm humbled
praising you again

Later in the evening
when the stars begin to shine
You're still with Lord
your soul touches mine

(chorus)

I CAN SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS AT NIGHT,
AND FEEL YOU IN EACH DAY;
I WANT TO REACH AND HOLD YOU,
BUT YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY.


TIMES I REMEMBER
DAYS PASSED AS IF A DREAM,
TIMES THAT WE SHARED,
STILL COME BACK TO ME.


you have all the answers
and all i have is time
to find out what is happening
what is your's and what is mine

If i trust these feelings
will it lead into the light
lost before in darkness
but you reached out through the night
(chorus)

I've never met another like you
It's just some dream i woke up to
Nothing else has any meaning (honey) unless i am close to you

Let's plan our future close together
Let's make this Love come true
You're the one for me baby
i'll be the only one for you






RAIN ON DOWN (cont) -2

No comments: