Sunday, March 9, 2008

MARK 16:16-20 TRUE BELIVERS

MARK 16:16-20 TRUE BELIVERS

Lord help me I prayed down on my knees.
you know it’s not in me to see men’s heart’s
Help me see who it is that believes
So I can know just who my brothers are...are

CHORUS……mark 16 then came to mind..

Now I read a sign and went inside to find
the church did advertise the man did star
The signs he said are gone to speak in tongues is wrong
to heal the sick the church has no power

This truth it hurts we need it in the church
to long have preachers preached from their own hearts
At last we see for men we have a need
who do not fear to show us where we are

CHORUS……mark 16 then came to mind ……

Says one man there are so many Brands
I'm so confused and yet I want to start
He looked so low He said where should I go
Can you tell me who True Believers are

repeat w/o music

repeat with music

Mark 16 then came to mind and I read it
How to tell Believers from the World
King Jesus said it
If you go by these you’ll know who to believe
The flesh will not be pleased but here they are...are

Jesus said

In my name My church will Cast out Devils
They will speak in tongues
and serpents bites and poisons
will not hurt them
Lay their hand ....... upon the Dying man
and raise them up again ...... that’s who they are.. are

paul saint 1999

No comments: