Tuesday, October 21, 2008

when the vision is goneeeeeeeeeeee



W*H*E*N T*H*E V*I*S*I*0*N is gone

When the vision retreats when the dream is gone,at least i have these writings
to show me where i was.
When i was living in Kansas, i took some photographs.
i took pictures of many people, it is the images that last.
When i was a younger man,
i make a record of this life.
The situations that i would see, and the different people in my day.
Now i look at the pictures
and try to recognize,
the different people i have known the the dreams that could have been.
Some are special and bring tears to my eyes. Some I'm sorry i have known.
Some are greedy and tell white lies.
Some are pure as the driven snow.
Sometimes i wish i could have said, the things i did not say.
Some i've known and wish I didn't, ----open my mouth that
day----
But always--there is a time of healing, always there is that day.
Always there is a time of bellying, and the love that comes my way.
i've had so many days that were full,
i must have had my share.
i know the difference between the people i need, and the one's that fade away.
i took the best that i could find, i gave what i could share.
i did this all before the change, when i was young and still had hair.

PSt*O

No comments: