Tuesday, October 21, 2008

in "82" i thought of U


...In "82" Where Were YOU....
She sat there watching the sea gulls gliding on the ocean air
Does it matter, she thought, should i really ...care?
Are the feelings eve, really beyond .. .compare?
He left me once
without a word,
and the song from my heart
he kept.
this way? for him?
The sea gulls kept up
their cries, and laughter. But she didn't see,
she could'nt feel.
i don't like this....
she said to the wind!
i need more
she cried to the sky!
And the sea gulls kept up their relentless circling, diving over and over.
Over and Over, Over and Over
-the ocean-
-the sea gulls- -the surf-
Those quiet moments, of silent desperation
that we all-know-----
5(kh
PS*0
ney
Why does it have to be ...
Why can't i be enough...



Believe (Radio Version) - Staind



IF TIME WERE----BUT A MOMENT
I remember the gentle breezes
DRIFTING through the air. I remember---knowing
just how much you cared. Each moment that we shared
still finds it's way to me. I still remember--the girl
but the woman's lost to me. I remember the seagulls
as we sailed alone.
The talks---we shared
the dreams, the things, that we let go.
I can still feel the vision I still can feel the rain
I know the woman I once knew,
is different----
but still the same.

No comments: